cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Need Blueyonder email account deleted

terrycannon1
Joining in

hello - I have an old blueyonder account i have not used for about 5 years. it has been hacked and i want to delete it please.

Terry Cannon

9 REPLIES 9

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello terrycannon1,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your former email account.

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

vampyre
Joining in

Hi, I also have an old blueyonder account that I don't use because it was hacked and want to delete it please. 

Regards

Phil

Hey vampyre,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your email account. 

I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Hello

i responded to this a week ago and have not heard back. Do you need more information?

Terry Cannon

Hi @terrycannon1 

I can see my colleague has sent you another PM and is awaiting your response 🙂

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

hello Ayisha

i was asked for details of my old account (which I have not used for 5 years) and i sent those. I moved to an area that Virgin did not serve so had to stop using Blueyonder/ Virgin - a great inconvenience. My previous address was

[MOD EDIT: Personal details]

the email address i want to close was [MOD EDIT: Personal details]

thanks

Terry

Hi @terrycannon1 thanks for your reply.

Looking at the PM history, we're not sure why you haven't received a further reply so please accept our sincerest apologies for this.

If you could kindly please re-message Steven via PM, he'll be able to investigate this further for you.

Many thanks

Tom_W

I have replied to your private message with the details you wanted but nothing has happened? do you need to send me another private message to proceed? 

Thanks 

Thanks for coming back to us terrycannon1, please can you send the message over to myself again as it hasn't come through on our side.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L