cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Online complaints form doesn't work

Mart888
Dialled in

It's interesting that the online complaints form gives the error message: "Unfortunately there was an error while submitting your request. Please try again!"

Says it all, really.

No option for "Customer Services" in Select Board dropdown menu. 

9 REPLIES 9

Mart888
Dialled in

Yes, I just tried to make a complaint using their online form. Wasted another 45 minutes of my life - the form cannot be submitted. It really is sickening.

Mart888
Dialled in

I feel your pain. Sadly it's all too clear that VM's complaints department isn't fit for purpose. Shame on them.

carl_pearce
Community elder

It's a community forum so there wouldn't be.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

It's hardly worth making a complaint because it goes to an internal person/department with no interest in satisfying the customer. 

The complaint responses reported on here have generally been complete nonsense. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Read this 

https://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Email/VM-Complaints-procedure-it-doesn-t-work/td-p/5096156

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @Mart888 thanks for your post although we're sorry to hear of your concerns here.

We can see you are speaking to a colleague via PM - if necessary, they can log a complaint for you and work to resolve this directly.

We hope this helps.

Many thanks

Tom_W

Mart888
Dialled in

Am I correct in concluding there is no complaints procedure at Virgin Media?

There is one in theory but it's about as useful as a chocolate teapot https://www.virginmedia.com/legal/consumer-complaint-resolution-code-practice

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

The complaints procedure is in no way independent, and most replies are just a few words to support what VM has done. 

- jpeg1