cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I cannot get access to my email on Virgin Media on my phone or laptop.

Hambuddy
Tuning in

As of yesterday, I cannot get access to my email on Virgin Media on my phone or laptop on my phone I get Credentials needed when I enter my Email and password, I get that they do not match. On my laptop I get 

Your Virgin Media Mail account is currently unavailable

This is either because your Virgin Media Mail account is locked, or because you don’t have an active account with us anymore.

If you have an existing Virgin Media Mail account with us, please follow the steps below, as your account may have been locked as a security precaution.

I phoned V/M and explained my problem they changed my password  but this has not helped

I have seen a post dated yesterday with someone having the same problem

6 REPLIES 6

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @Hambuddy, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues you've been experiencing with the E-Mail account.

Can you please confirm if you're able to access the account via our webmail services?

Kindest regards,

David_Bn

Hambuddy
Tuning in

sorry for the delay in getting back to you, over the phone V/M managed to get me access to my Email on my laptop they used a form of my Gmail address and after several attempts with passwords managed to get a password that worked. I still get access to my original Emails this way this took a while over the phone but I lost connection over the phone before I could get my Android phone to get access to my V/M Emails. I phoned V/M back but they were unable to resolve my phone problem and said they would pass the problem on to the tec department

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Many apologies for the issues faced Hambuddy,

Can I ask regarding this were you able to get through to the team since posting?

Also are all emails showing on your laptop?

Let us know,

Kain

Hambuddy
Tuning in

In my last conversation with V/M they were passing on the problem with my phone to the tech department that was a week ago. I can get access to my emails on my laptops and after a bit of experimenting I can now get access to my emails on my phone via the V/M app and I was able to create an icon to get direct access to them . But if I try to get access via Gmail as I used to I get username or password are incorrect 

Thanks for your responce

If you have been able to access your mailbox via WebMail and on your phone and it's now just your laptop you are having issues with, I'd suggest taking a look here 

You'll find some info on how to set up/manage your mailbox via a client app. 

Let me know how you get on.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Jafergusonuk
Tuning in

Yes, VM are now a nightmare. They have made it impossible to manage your own account. Today I attempted to log in to my own account and cannot get access on the credentials that formerly worked and have not been changed. These credentials work with my phone and PC so why dont they work to log in to Webmail. LUDICROUS

Last year I was without my account for 2 weeks and it took a dozen phone calls to get my access back.