cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help with access to email.

SuzanneMorgan72
Joining in

I had an email account with NTL for 20 years.  I am no longer with Virgin and my account has been closed.   But I bought tickets with ticketmaster and they need me to change my password, but can only send the password reset to my ntl account as that is the email registered.   Help please !

3 REPLIES 3

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

You could try posting in the email section of the forum to attract help from a staff person, but be prepared for disappointment. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

用心棒
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@SuzanneMorgan72 wrote:

I had an email account with NTL for 20 years.  I am no longer with Virgin and my account has been closed.   But I bought tickets with ticketmaster and they need me to change my password, but can only send the password reset to my ntl account as that is the email registered.   Help please !

It is unlikely the forum team will be able to help because:

• email accounts not linked to an active broadband service account with Virgin Media should be deleted 90 days after the service terminates; where this has not occurred the email account can be deleted at anytime and without further notice. AFAICS the forum team can help with completing the deletion process but nothing beyond that, i.e. they will not help you regain access to such an account
  • deleted email accounts cannot be re-created

Consider contact the ticketing service for further help or wait here for the forum team to confirm the above.

-- 
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more
Have I helped? Select Mark as Helpful Answer or 🖒 Kudos to say thanks

JCmacc
Up to speed

You need to go through the "Fan Support" route on Ticketmaster to sort this one out.