cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email down AGAIN this morning!!!

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

so, no access to email again today. Webmail states :  'Unable to connect to e-mail server. Possible reasons: The e-mail server is (temporarily) down or there are network connection problems. Please try again in a few minutes'.

If I try with Windows mail, I get the 'We couldn't access this account. try again later' 

What;s todays excuse then VM?? Been hacked again have we???

42 REPLIES 42

frogman9
On our wavelength

Same here it's becoming a joke now.....

ahrbee
Fibre optic

My ntlworld.com e-mail account was temporarily unavailable this morning but it now seems to be working again. Outage has not been a common occurrence for me since the Great E-Mail Disaster a while ago.

viccos
Tuning in

MIne is out as well, as usual Virgin website says all is fine...so annoying as month end and need it for work

Mine has just come back on TF

VMCopperUser
Wise owl

Mine too, but they seem to have come back to life.  I do wonder if they have been hacked again - but lets face it they never admitted the last one was hacked either - Just that lots of people didn't secure their emails correclty at the same time the hack took place ;P...

----
I do not work for VM, but I would. It is just a Job.
Most things I say I make up and sometimes it's useful, don't be mean if it's wrong.
I would also make websites for them, because the job never seems to require the website to work.

adrianjacobs
Dialled in

lost my email access again today following last weeks debacle.

VM's changing of their terms and conditions gives everyone a chance to leave their contract without penalty.  i will be doing that. 

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey HughJarsse, we apologise to any customers who may have experienced difficulty logging in to their email accounts for a short period earlier this morning. We have now resolved this and email services are working normally. Cheers

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?

Darkcloud2023
Tuning in

I have been waiting for mine to be fixed for 7 weeks. Don't hold your breath.

Wils75
Tuning in

I have been unable to access my emails since Sunday and they have done nothing. Poor service.