cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issues

ten-tenths
Up to speed

Anyone else having email issues this morning. Since 9am I'm getting "server unreachable" on webmail and iphone

40 REPLIES 40

Hi @ianjayne thanks for your reply here.

We do apologise for the experience you've had so far with email.

We do believe that this is now resolved across the board - can you confirm if this is all now sorted?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Tom, seems so.  Thanks

Ian

kevinfromdevon
Joining in

ive to tech issues. come up. broadband and tv.. but emails has been a ongoing issue like forever!!

Hi @kevinfromdevon 👋 Thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community 😀

We're sorry to hear about the issues you've been having 😔

If you could please expand on the issues, we'll do our very best to help you.

Regards,
Daniel

not2be
Joining in

I have now been 2 days without emails. I get the message 'forbidden' when logging on through the virgin email site. Phil from Exeter

Thanks for reaching out to us @not2be, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the E-Mail account.

Are you an activate subscriber of our services, or is this in relation to an E-Mail account connected to a former account?

Thanks,

David_Bn

RW45
Tuning in

I've had 6 months of VM being incapable of sending e-bills to the correct address.  Then, last Thursday, I too had "server unreachable" when Outlook tried to sync my ...@virginmedia.com main address. After a VERY LONG time on the phone with a VM IT technician, the end result was that I can no longer use my VM main address to log in to my account.  They also did something to my initial 3rd party email address which is now also unusable in VM.  I now have to log in using another, unrelated 3rd party address with a password VM gave me and which I am unable to change so I believe my account is no longer secure.  I currently have a full multi-package with VM.  I am now in the process of changing ALL my contacts to a brand new outlook email account and as soon as that is complete, I shall dump this incompetent useless company and go to the provider I am currently negotiating with.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

Even if you stay with VM you would do well to drop their email service as it is clearly not fit for purpose. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Hi @RW45 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to hear you've had ongoing issues accessing your email service.  And sorry for the inconvenience this may be causing you. And further sorry to hear you've decided to leave us as a customer.  I'd like to take a look at things on your behalf. I am going to send you a private message. Please keep an eye on your inbox in the top right of your screen.

Regards

Lee_R

Rich_A500
On our wavelength

Anyone can't login in at the moment?