cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Email Issues

ten-tenths
Up to speed

Anyone else having email issues this morning. Since 9am I'm getting "server unreachable" on webmail and iphone

40 REPLIES 40

HughJarsse
Knows their stuff

strange that prices go up on 1st April, service goes down on 3rd April....

Wendolene
Dialled in

So annoyed. Trying to log into an online account that has email 2FA enabled, because VM email is down, I am not receiving my access code. Guess I will be changing my authentication method as soon as I can.

JohnBanks
On our wavelength

yes, i am having the same problem

Billy77
On our wavelength

Same, unable to access email through outlook or in virgin media account.

EyesSquared
On our wavelength

Yes. Having issues. Not great. I’m expecting some important time critical emails in addition to needing to install some software and need access to license keys sent via email.

ten-tenths
Up to speed

tentenths_0-1712139823651.png

I now have this message on webmail .... Come on VM, give us an update on the issue please

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I'm sure VM would be relieved if everyone moved their email to another service.

Are all these faults just a coincidence, or are they telling us something? 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

MartJ
Rising star

Also getting same issue with blueyonder email addresses although access on Android phone seems to be OK, intermittent on both laptop and ipad

Martin

Just checked my service status which says

"You might find that your Virgin Media Mail isn't working at the moment. We are sorry and working hard to restore your Mail service as quickly as possible."

Estimated fix time 14:04 om 3 April 2024

Martin

I had this all yesterday, took me over 1 hour to reset both my VM password and the Email app password.
Guess what...email isn't working this morning, so I probably didn't need to reset anything.