On our wavelength

How do I delete my VM ntlworld account? Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi johnharris 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

Deleting an email address on our systems does depend on when you're an existing or former customer. If you currently have an active service with us, you can delete the account directly in your My Virgin Media email settings. If the email is your primary Virgin Media address (not account email), then you will not be able to delete this, and we'll need to raise a ticket for you.

If you have a former service with us, please do let us know and we can bring you into a private message, and request the removal of this.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi johnharris 👋

Thanks for posting, and a warm welcome to the Forums.

Deleting an email address on our systems does depend on when you're an existing or former customer. If you currently have an active service with us, you can delete the account directly in your My Virgin Media email settings. If the email is your primary Virgin Media address (not account email), then you will not be able to delete this, and we'll need to raise a ticket for you.

If you have a former service with us, please do let us know and we can bring you into a private message, and request the removal of this.

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

Hi there, I cannot see an option to delete it myself. I would like to do it due to emails I'm receiving  and a couple that are being sent to others.

Thanks for coming back to us johnharris, I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L