cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Closed email address

ph2
Tuning in

Can I restart a closed Virgin email address as our Virgin media account has the address to send contracts to which differs from the one bills are sent to

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ph2 wrote:

Can I restart a closed Virgin email address

When you say "closed" do you mean that it was deleted?  If so then I'm afraid it's gone for good because you cannot reopen a deleted account.

If the account has not actually been deleted it may be worth trying the "Forgot your password" link on the My Virgin Media sign in page.  That's a long shot I'm afraid but enter the "closed"  email address here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media and on the next page click on the "Forgot your password" link on the next page.

If that fails, one of the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) will contact you via this thread in the next day or so and they may be able to help you.

By the way, don't post the actual address on the forum. The VM team will take that by a Private Message..

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

coenoby
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@ph2 wrote:

Can I restart a closed Virgin email address

When you say "closed" do you mean that it was deleted?  If so then I'm afraid it's gone for good because you cannot reopen a deleted account.

If the account has not actually been deleted it may be worth trying the "Forgot your password" link on the My Virgin Media sign in page.  That's a long shot I'm afraid but enter the "closed"  email address here https://www.virginmedia.com/my-virgin-media and on the next page click on the "Forgot your password" link on the next page.

If that fails, one of the Forum Team (VM staff who support this forum) will contact you via this thread in the next day or so and they may be able to help you.

By the way, don't post the actual address on the forum. The VM team will take that by a Private Message..

Coenoby

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media.

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

ph2
Tuning in

My vm contracts are sent to a deleted email address which is not my vm account’s billing email address. Help!

Hi Ph2 👋🏼

Thank you for posting and welcoming you back onto the community 😊.

Sorry to see you are having issues with your email ☹.

So we can look into this for you, I will have to private message you.

Please watch out for the envelope ✉. 

Thank you. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide