cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot access webmail

keeleycross13
Tuning in

I have this same problem only I am using windows 11 and new outlook. Helpline have been totally useless, gadget help also useless, i cannot even access webmail, and my email address is how i communicate with my disabled son's consultants, continuing care team and community children's nurse amongst others. I am totally screwed now because I cannot even use webmail to send now.

4 REPLIES 4

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @keeleycross13,

Thank you for your post and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble accessing an email account recently. Is this ongoing today? If it is, can you confirm if you're also struggling to access the account via the webmail platform on our website?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Codfisherperson
On our wavelength

I have lost all my historical emails in my Sent mailbox. I have some in my sent box now but only from 23/4/2024. I have checked if the problem lies with Apple but they confirm it's a Virgin Media problem. Spent 40 minutes chatting to someone at Virgin Media yesterday. A complete and utter waste of time. I had similar problem in July 2023 and Virgin Media said it was a problem with blueyonder.co.uk. Took them over three weeks to restore emails.

Hi @Codfisherperson 👋.

Thanks for reaching out to us, apologies for the issues that you are having with the loss of your inbox messages. So that we can assist you further, could you please join us in a private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina

Codfisherperson
On our wavelength

Hi

I have lost all my Sent messages. I have since 23 - 4 messages in my sent folder. There is a possibility I may have deleted them. Understand there is no recovery solution ??