cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blueyonder email account

Simon909tennis
Joining in

I can't access my blueyonder email account, although it appears that emails are still being received on this account.

If I try to log in to this account, I'm told to change the password, which I can't do, because to do that I would need to access my blueyonder account's inbox!

Can a member of VirginMedia's staff please assist me with this?

3 REPLIES 3

Zach_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Simon909tennis,

Thank you for your post and welcome to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you're having some trouble with accessing an email account. To clarify, are you attempting to access the account via the webmail platform on our website, or a third party mail client/app like Outlook?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Dear Zach,

Thank you very much for your message.

In answer to your question, I have tried to access the account both from the webmail platform on your website, and via Outlook. Neither of them let me access my account. In general, I have tried accessing my blueyonder email account far more often from the webmail platform on your website.

Best wishes and thanks from Simon909tennis

Hi @Simon909tennis 

Thanks for coming back to us. I'll send you a PM now to assist further.

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill