cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Android devices wont send emails

steve3961uk
On our wavelength

I have the same issue on my Android mobile.  I have logged the issue and not had any emails on my computer to acknowledge the issue. Annoying situation with not being able to send emails on ntlworld.com email address. What have VM done to their systems to stop my emails going??? Done nothing wrong but being penalised

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Hi Steve3961uk 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you back onto the community forum ☺.

Sorry to see you are having to change your password several times due to the 2 stage verification ☹.

After you change your password are you able to access your emails?

Does it show any error messages at all whilst you are doing this? 

The 2 stage verification is there to keep everyone safe and is provided by most of the companies now, to protect your data online and ensure everyone's safety online. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

steve3961uk
On our wavelength

I feel for you- I'm having the same issue on my Android mobile.  I can access my emails on Webmail, Outlook new but not Outlook old on my desktop but mobile no chance

Hi there @steve3961uk 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the forums, it's great to have you here.

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with your email, can I just confirm are you able to access the email via the My Virgin Media App at all? Is this email used as the log in for My Virgin Media?

Hiya

I contacted VM since it would appear my email address was blacklisted (god knows why). I have had issues with the dual verification password - 4 words is good if you remember them but all seems good now. I have not had issues for years and then then 2 stage verification kicks in and I i have changed password several times in the last month or so.

Hi Steve3961uk 👋🏼.

Thank you for posting, welcoming you back onto the community forum ☺.

Sorry to see you are having to change your password several times due to the 2 stage verification ☹.

After you change your password are you able to access your emails?

Does it show any error messages at all whilst you are doing this? 

The 2 stage verification is there to keep everyone safe and is provided by most of the companies now, to protect your data online and ensure everyone's safety online. 

Ari - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide