cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

house repossession

jay1111-1111
Just joined

Any one know despite Virgin signing up to the Gov "no repossession for 1 year scheme" can i still be reposssed in the meantime..my house goes on the market tommorrow . im 6 months in arrears and can no longer make the increased payments but have over 50% equity in my property Virgin no longer talk with me direct just put me through to another company who are very short and rude.  Thanks for replies. 

2 REPLIES 2

Cardiffman282
Super solver

I'm not sure what you mean. Are you referring to Virgin Money? That is a different company. Talk to Citizens Advice and see https://www.gov.uk/government/news/new-free-legal-advice-for-people-facing-eviction-or-repossession

I'm not a Very Insightful Person (just a little bit, sometimes). I don't work for Virgin Media (but then nor do any of the offshore customer service agents).

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I think you'll find that the Gov's "no repossession for 1 year scheme"  relates to banks  ie Virgin Money.

These forums are for Virgin Media customers (the parent company is Liberty Global) and in no way affilated with Virgin Money

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali