Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website links not working and VOLT question

MrsEmm
On our wavelength

Hi All 

Several issues!

1. Many of the links on website are not working.  For example, the "Upgrade Package/Find out More" button; "See your Offers" button. I get a message saying "Oops.  Looks like something has gone wrong. We couldn't find the page you are looking for"

2. New Tivo box fitted yesterday.  No Apps or Catch Up or On Demand.  I can see elsewhere on forum that this problem has been around for a few weeks.  

3.  I registered for VOLT (I have an O2 pay monthly phone). I don't think it has registered with Virgin as my speeds never increased.

If anyone can help with any of this, I'd be grateful!

5 REPLIES 5

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi MrsEmm 

Welcome back to the community! Thanks for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with the Website, your TV box and concerns about VOLT benefits. We will look at all of these issues individually and offer support. 

It has been a couple of days since your post so we will need you to test if the website issue is still occurring when looking at available offers. 

In terms of the TV box we may need to run some additional testing and troubleshooting to offer support with this. 

For the VOLT benefits, you register for these via My O2 👉 but you can read more about this here 👉 Supercharge your world with Volt | Virgin Media O2 . It can take up to 14 days for your VOLT benefits to appear once registering. We will also be able to check this for you when offering support with the TV box issues. 

We will just need to send you a PM to confirm a few account details so we can arrange this for you.

I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

MrsEmm
On our wavelength

The Facebook Message team of Virgin Media were very helpful and my VOLT is now sorted.  The TIVO box issue is also sorted.

Website: several links still not working (engineer who fitted box this week also tried and had the same problem so I know it is not just me).

Hi All 👋 Thanks to MrsEmm for PMing with me. 

They confirmed the issues with VOLT benefits and the TIVO boxes have been resolved. 

We also raised internally the issue with the website links. 

Thanks for your patience whilst the team look into this and get things sorted. Let us know if there is anything else you need our help with!
Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

MrsEmm
On our wavelength

Thanks Molly.  Thanks for your help.  It is still frustrating that the links to "See your Offers" and "Upgrade Package - Find Out More" still shows this screen:

Screenshot (617).png

Hi @MrsEmm, no problem at all. We'll pass on your thanks.

We always take on board feedback we receive and will make sure the team look into this.

Regards,
Daniel