cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Elderly vulnerable person left with no services

Jksg
Joining in

Virgin volt bundle with 02 sim package was installed this week at elderly vulnerable persons address. They have left her with no phone number, no SIM card, no back up line. I have called virgin and 02 about 8 times spent 6 1/2 hours on phone over the last 2 days, I’ve ordered the SIM card 4 times now and still the SIM card order has not been placed. I’ve been promised 2 call backs from them which neither have materialised. Virgin have left an elderly vulnerable person with no communication and no care link connected. They can’t resolve the problem on the phone to me and just keep transferring me to other colleagues who can’t help either. Going round in circles. Can anyone help?

1 REPLY 1

Daniel_Et
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @Jksg, thank you for your post and welcome to the Virgin Media Community.

We're sorry to hear about the poor experience both the person in question and yourself have had.

In order to look into this for you further, we'll send you a private message on here. Look out for the envelope in the top right-hand corner.

If you're on a portable device with a smaller screen, click on the icon in the top right-hand corner and select "messages" from the additional menu options.

Regards,
Daniel