cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls and texts included ?

Jan2024
Joining in

Hello

Im looking at taking the Virgin Volt bundle which includes a landline , 6gb O2 sim and 264mbits broadband for £31.99 a month. I have two questions - 

1) How much is the price likely to rise during the 18month contract, and is VAT included in the £31.99?

2) Does the 6gb O2 sim include any call and text allowance or is it just data ?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

roy247
Community elder

I received this today from O2 for my SIM contract, also seen a few articles in the press about Virgin's / O2 increases being the highest.

From April 2024 the monthly price of your mobile airtime plan (that's your inclusive minutes, texts and data) will rise in line with the 4.9% RPI rate. Plus, an additional 3.9% as is set out in your terms.

Here’s an example of what a new mobile airtime plan bill might look like:
 Mobile airtime plan
Current£13.00
From April 2024£14.14

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Jan2024
Joining in

Anyone ??

1701-e
Superfast

Can't comment on the possible price rise next year.  

VAT probably included as they never quote/ advertise without it

There will be texts and calls with the O2 SIM... Your contract will have the details.

roy247
Community elder

I received this today from O2 for my SIM contract, also seen a few articles in the press about Virgin's / O2 increases being the highest.

From April 2024 the monthly price of your mobile airtime plan (that's your inclusive minutes, texts and data) will rise in line with the 4.9% RPI rate. Plus, an additional 3.9% as is set out in your terms.

Here’s an example of what a new mobile airtime plan bill might look like:
 Mobile airtime plan
Current£13.00
From April 2024£14.14