cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pixelation query

Lindsay_B81
Dialled in

The TV Service is shocking and I have had very bad pixelation on almost all my TV for over a week, This is how im watching TV 

IMG_2115.JPG

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Lindsay_B81 

I've split your post into a separate thread, you mention your problems started before all the other posts in the thread you'd added to.

Pixellated pictures on live TV are often the sign of a signal fault. If you've rebooted your box once, then there's likely a fault somewhere, so this will need VM to intervene. You're likely to need either an engineer visit or a replacement box, depending on what VM's remote diagnostics turn up.

First check the automated faults line for any existing issues in your area that could be the cause: 0800 5610061. If nothing's reported, assume VM don't know about your fault and ideally you'll need to call them.

150 from a VM phone, 0345 4541111 from any other phone - choose the options for "I have a fault with my TV service". Alternatively you can wait on here for staff to respond, which may take a day or so.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Lindsay_B81
Dialled in

@japitts 

We have rebooted, Changed and checked cables, Requested an engineer on more than one occasion and yet they have all failed to show at booking times given too me.
Virgin are fully aware of an issue and know that there is a problem hence they won't send out an engineer to me.

So as I have rebooted everything, Changed and checked cables, requested an engineer on more than one occasion with nothing changing and nothing done what should my next stage be ?

Hi there @Lindsay_B81 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you are facing this issue with your service and thank you again for posting. I have taken a look and cannot see any outages in the area that may be causing this, are you able to pop the box on for us so we can take a look?