cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Slow v6 box and freezing picture

turbo1966
Tuning in

Hi 

Over the past few weeks my v6 tv receiver has got very slow and it crashes when watching catchup or streaming services.  A reboot fixes the problem but this is not good when I’m watching a film/ movie etc

can I log a fault using this email ? I’m waiting for a chat session to begin.

thanks

dave

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey turbo1966,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV box at the moment, I know how frustrating that can be, when all you want to do is watch a bit of TV. The issues that you've described sounds like a new box will be needed to resolve the issues but to make sure,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey turbo1966,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums.
I’m sorry to hear of the issues that you’re having with your TV box at the moment, I know how frustrating that can be, when all you want to do is watch a bit of TV. The issues that you've described sounds like a new box will be needed to resolve the issues but to make sure,  I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

turbo1966
Tuning in

Hi Stephen

This week I got an upgrade to v360 so it’s working better now.

thanks

Turbo

Hi @turbo1966,

Thank you for the update. We're glad to hear that this has now been resolved for you.

Please do let us know if there's anything more that we can help you with.

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!