cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random V6 Reboots

mingsy
Up to speed

Hi,

My V6 box has reset itself 3 times in the last week. When it resets it gets stuck on the 'welcome' screen and you have to power it off / on for it to reboot properly. Can the box be remotely looked at or does it require a technician?

5 REPLIES 5

roy247
Superstar

I would say you have a faulty box. 

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @mingsy 

Welcome back to our community forums and sorry to hear you are having issues with your TV box.

We can understand the inconvenience caused. To best look into this for you, I have sent you a private message. Please keep an eye out for an envelope at the top right corner of your Forum page. Let me know if you have any issues locating this. I'll be in touch soon.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Akua_A
Forum Team
Forum Team

Glad to hear this @mingsy Please let us know how the appointment goes and if you need any further help.

Thanks,

Akua_A
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

mingsy
Up to speed

My V6 box has been swapped out so hopefully the problems are fixed. Thank you for helping out.

Hello mingsy.

Thanks for the update. 

Glad to hear V6 box is now okay after being swapped.

We just wanted to leave it a few days before replying to see how things are?

Please let us know if you do need any further support.

Gareth_L