cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Playing Trigger Point

dartguru
Dialled in

I'm trying to play any season one episode from ITVX, I select the episode and the screen goes black. That's it, no episode ever starts. 

I've pressed pause and play and it pauses and plays, but doesn't actually play anything.

14 REPLIES 14

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Are you selecting the episode from the ITV app, or from the EPG directly? I've tried S1 E1 from the V6 menu system and it's worked fine first time.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

From ITVX.  Weirdly, we have a second V6 box in another room, and it goes into S1E5 without a problem.

Same here - happend just now - black on itv x on v6 box

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

No-one has yet answered whether there is any difference between selecting the programme directly from the V6 EPG/menu system, or loading the ITV app and navigating within it.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Japitts,

tried on my phone it says issue with browser and an error code at the moment.

on V6 goes to play and its just a black screen - Think it must have an issue which ever i go to play ITV X

Plus Tech in area 

Still not playing going into itvx on box fine - its really odd

Tried a moment ago on v6 - horray it now works - Thank you VM 🙂

slowstar
Dialled in

Tried tonight & now itvx has gone back to black screen 😞

Hi @slowstar thanks for getting back to us.

I am sorry to hear your ITVX is still giving you concerns.  Please can you update us with how it has been for you since you last posted?

Regards

Lee_R