cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Netflix on Tivo box

CC29
On our wavelength

Hi, I have two V6 boxes. Both are connected, both work fine except for Netflix. I am logged in to both boxes, I can get onto the Netflix home page, I can search, select any programme I want, but I simply do not get the play button so I cannot watch a thing. It's the same on both boxes, but my phone and my son's xBox work OK, so I'm assuming it's a V6 problem? I've reset both boxes, and also reset the Internet, without success. Are there any known issues or is there a simple fix anyone could help me with? Thanks. 

5 REPLIES 5

MarkLafrenais
Tuning in

If it is any consolation I have exactly the same problem today with my V6 box. Hopefully someone will be able to help with how this can be fixed.

MarkLafrenais
Tuning in

I checked again this morning and Netflix seems to be working on the V6 again now, so hopefully just a temporary glitch. I hope all is also well now for everyone else with this problem.

Edit- still wasn't working so I've reset the box for the third time and it seems to be OK for now....

Hi there @CC29 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry that you have faced this issue with Netflix but I am glad to hear that reset has resolved this. Are you able to monitor this and let us know how things are looking going forward?

CC29
On our wavelength

Thanks, of course I'll keep an eye on it and flag any other issues that may occur.