cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin TV 360 Mini Box Query

jamiehunt89
Joining in

I’ve renewed my contract today and it states I have ‘Additional TV Box’ and ‘Virgin TV 360 Mini Box’ included.

These were also part of my previous package (it’s pretty much the exact same except having to add TNT as an add on) but we never installed the 2nd box as we didn’t have a TV in our room as we had a newborn so would never use it. The guy who initially did our install said we could contact Virgin to request someone come out with the hardware and they would install it for us wherever we wanted it - how do I go about doing this?

I’ve tried looking online but every page just takes me to the Virgin TV page to sign up for a package. 
We weren’t left with the mini box, the engineer took it with him as we weren’t getting it installed, but now our kid is in his own room we would like to get one installed in our room. It would have to be an engineer visit though as there are no coax cables that are needed in that room, and they would need to bring the equipment with them. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thanks 🙂

1 REPLY 1

roy247
Community elder

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone, I would then select the "leaving option" and speak to retentions who are usually UK based and can arrange the install, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

I am surprised the engineer didn't leave the  mini box as you are paying for it and would be expected to return it if you left Virgin.