cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV360 Guide Issues

Smevster
Dialled in

Been recording latest series of Curse of Skywalker Ranch on Sky History without any problems.  Scrolling through my planned recordings this evening and realised this week's episode wasn't listed.  Went into the TV guide and noticed that this week's episode is not showing as a 'new' episode (I have my series preferences set to 'new episodes only').  Also, I noticed following this week's episode is the start of Beyond Skinwalker Ranch series 2, which is a new series but it doesn't show as new in the TV Guide. Are these glitches a fault of the broadcaster or yet another 'glitch' with this TV360 platform?

For info, I set my series preferences to 'new only' because other series I've recorded using the other options record every airing of that episode.  The old Tivo software recognised if it had been recorded previously and so wouldn't record the repeats.  It was most annoying when recording What on Earth. That was never listed as new, even though it shows in TV listings magazines as being new, so had to use one of the other options.  Every week I'd have four recordings and the description of each was identical. It was a standard description for the whole series, so had to start watching each to make sure it was one I had seen before, before deleting it. Given that you can't recover deleted programs. Really annoying.

I quite liked TV360 when I first had it (apart from the Sky Sports UHD issue I started another thread on), but the longer I've had this the more and more issues I find with it.  I've baulked at moving to Sky Stream because of not being able to record programs and so not being able to skip adverts without paying extra subscription fees.  But its looking more enticing given the increasing issues I'm encountering with TV360.

1 REPLY 1

John_GS
Forum Team
Forum Team

Good evening @Smevster 

Thanks for posting and welcome back to the community.

My apologies for that, it would be the company that supplies us with the TV Guide information but thanks for flagging. 

John_GS
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - How to pay my Virgin Media bill