cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Soundbar recommended?

adhiren
Dialled in

Just wondered if anyone had any soundbar recommendations that worked well with the TV360?  I have a Panasonic TV and was thinking of getting a Sonos soundbar but thought I'd see if anyone had any experience with ones with one that work particularly well or ones that don't .  Cheers!

1 REPLY 1

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@adhiren wrote:

Just wondered if anyone had any soundbar recommendations that worked well with the TV360?  I have a Panasonic TV and was thinking of getting a Sonos soundbar but thought I'd see if anyone had any experience with ones with one that work particularly well or ones that don't .  Cheers!

Hi @adhiren 

I've moved your thread to the 360  forum - few users or staff frequent the chatter forums.

Re Sonos Beam in case that's the one you were thinking of purchasing.

Just drawing your attention to this thread  /Virgin-360-working-with-Sonos-beam/ 

The Sonos Beam has had problems with sound dropping out in the past.  I don't know if it's been fixed, but that thread a workaround is to buy a CEC less adaptor  (Bought Lindy one from Amazon, plugged into hdmi 360 output and seems to have fixed it) 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali