cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Constant Error Codes

MrsBleeds
Just joined

I keep getting error codes. A technician has already been out and just did a factory reset, this fixed it for about 2 hours.

Error codes

CS2000

CS2318

CS2314

I can’t pause or rewind live tv, all recordings fail or an error code that they can’t be played comes up. This box has had many factory resets and I’ve done all the website issue suggestions - unplug and reboot but nothing is fixing these issues.

I have to reboot every time I want to watch the tv! This can’t be normal, I’m paying a lot of money for a service that I’m just not receiving.

How do I get a replacement unit as soon as possible please?

Thank you

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi MrsBleeds 

The symptons you describe do suggest a hard drive issue, as does error code CS2000 which has only appeared a few times on the 360 forums. One user with this issue managed to fix it by swapping the white converter lead for a standard f type to a  standard aerial adapter (although VM should supply all the equipment and wiring)

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Gareth_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hello MrsBleeds.

Thank you for taking your time out to post the issues with your 360 box.

This should not be happening at all and I would like to get everything resolved for you.

More so with it being a repeat issue and you have tried all the steps to resolve this.

If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L