cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS6002

Atkinsons
Joining in

Had a power trip just now at home. Flicked the fuse board switch and all power came back to everything in the house.

Went back to watching TV and the Virgin Box says can't find hard drive

Tried everything I can online but nothing works. Been holding on for 1hr 48mins.

How can I get online help? Speak with Technical or request a new box

3 REPLIES 3

roy247
Superstar

If you have tried a factory reset selecting the keep recordings option then the CS6002 error usually means you will need the box replacing.

You can either call Virgin on 150 from a Virgin phone, mobile or landline, or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone to report a fault, or wait here for one of the forum team to pick this up which might be 2 to 3 day's.

When phoning choose the option to report a fault, then ignore all the options offered and you should then be placed into a queue to speak to someone.

Best time to call is at 8am when the lines open.

nodrogd
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

@Atkinsons wrote:

Had a power trip just now at home. Flicked the fuse board switch and all power came back to everything in the house.

Went back to watching TV and the Virgin Box says can't find hard drive

Tried everything I can online but nothing works. Been holding on for 1hr 48mins.

How can I get online help? Speak with Technical or request a new box

You can get this issue if the Broadband is still down for a while after the power returns. V360 relies on a server as a reference to where your recordings are stored.

VM 350BB 2xV6 & Landline. Freeview/Freesat HD, ASDA/Tesco PAYG Mobile. Cable customer since 1993

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Matthew_ML
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey Atkinsons, thank you for reaching out and I am so sorry to hear this.

I can also see you've spoke to the team since this post did they team manage to get this resolved for you at all?

Please do let us know. Cheers 

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?