cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CS2000 error code

DaviesJ25
Joining in

Hello,

Noticed that on our virgin 360 box we haven’t been able to pause/rewind live TV and keep getting channel failed CS2000 code. Also our recordings are failing and when trying to delete any recordings they don’t seem to stay deleted! 

Done some research on this forum and seems to be an hard drive issue, and there is no help on the website it says to go to www.virginmedia.com/tvcodes

We have tried everything, factory resets but still doesn’t work.

Any help would be appreciated as I am paying for a service that doesn’t work!

thanks. 

2 REPLIES 2

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @DaviesJ25 

It does sound like a hard drive failure and if so then the box will need replacing

One previous poster with this issue solved it because, "The white converter lead mush be a bit dodgy. Upon wiggling the cable the 360 box picture broke up. I swapped the lead for a standard f type to standard ariel adapter and that solved that problem. "

You should call  150 from a Virgin phone, or 0345 454 1111, option 2 (Faults

When calling Faults you will hear the automated response asking you to press 1 for the link to online support etc

Ignore all the options and don't press any buttons then you should be placed into a queue and an agent should pick up the phone and book the tech for you.  

Or wait a day or two and your post should be picked up by a member of the forum team.

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

David_Bn
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thanks for reaching out to us @DaviesJ25, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced with the set top box.

I'd like to take a closer look into this one for you, check out the envelope in the top right hand corner for a private message from me

Thanks

David_Bn