cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

True Detective

jjaggii
On our wavelength

When I access True Detective On Demand, every episode in every season gives me the option to watch it on Sky Showcase (because I'm a subscriber). That is, all except one episode, Series 2 Episode 5, which does not have the Sky Showcase option. Only the Buy option. See  pics below

How do I go about getting this fixed?

Many thanksSE2E05.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agreed - I can replicate this. Someone's forgotten to upload the asset into the box-sets section.

VM staff should pick this post up in a day or so, I'll mention it in the closed-VIP section of the forum too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

3 REPLIES 3

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Agreed - I can replicate this. Someone's forgotten to upload the asset into the box-sets section.

VM staff should pick this post up in a day or so, I'll mention it in the closed-VIP section of the forum too.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Steven_L
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey jjaggii,

Welcome to the community and thanks for taking the time to post here on the forums. 

I have reported this to our team and they will be getting this issue investigated, we will get back to you as soon as we have any further updates.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Hi, the issue with season 2 episode 5 has still not been resolved and is still only a bit option not added to showcase. Could this be rectified as soon as possible please.

david