cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin tv go not working

Clachr
Joining in

If someone can help that would be great. I have been in contact with support and they cant help and I have to authenticate everytime which take 3 hours just to start and then nothing gets done. Upgraded my package to allow tv. Now I cant watch any. They said all set from the 22nd of Jan. I am now starting to question if any of it is worth it. Made the updgrade on the 15th of Jan. We now sitting on the 27th of Jan. And no one can fix the issue and I have seen so many posts on here with the same issue. And no solution. The Virgin tv go app wont allow me to sign in and when I try register it says you have an account with us already. I then try that and it takes me to my virgin media account. If I try sign in it says sorry this service is currently not available try again in a few moments. My skysports App works perfectly fine and I can log in and watch that all fine. But try watch virgin tv. That is impossible. Its getting to a point where I want to cancel all virgin media services and just can everything. Again I have tried to contact support with the same issue and no result. Plus if I go into my account and check the TV package it shows I have it. Then it sometimes says that I dont have a tv service with Virgin. If someone could actually fix this, I would appreciate any support. Otherwise I am will be cancelling as I am paying for something that I can't use. 

10 REPLIES 10

I am sorry to hear this.

You may have gone over the device limit. 

Let me send you a DM and we can look at resetting them

Matt - Forum Team

New around here?