cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to view my list in app

Akira9
Joining in

Since the last update I have not been able to view anything in ”my list” on the tv go app regardless of which device I use. I have uninstalled and reinstalled and this did not work. I just get a screen with a spinning wheel and nothing happens. 

my internet connection works perfectly. My stream box works perfectly. Issue is clearly with the app and needs an update to address, is there one planned?

IMG_0178.jpegIMG_0180.jpeg

5 REPLIES 5

Lee_R
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Akira9 thanks for posting and welcome back to our community.

Sorry to see you've had issues viewing your list in the TV Go app. I know you've said it's the same on all devices, but could you confirm if you're able to sign in on a PC/Laptop and if so, are you having the same issue there?

Regards

Lee_R

Akira9
Joining in

Yes same issue also on my laptop. 

Hi @Akira9 thanks for your post here in the Community although we're sorry to hear of the concerns you've raised here.

We may need to raise an IT Ticket for you here, but firstly can you try to reset your My Virgin Media password (as this mirrors your TV Go one), to see if the password reset resolves it?

Many thanks

Tom_W

Akira9
Joining in

Password changed. Hasn’t resolved the issue

Thank you for trying and we are so sorry that this has not worked for you! I do think it would be best we get an IT ticket raised for you via a private message. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.