cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

TV Go

Brainmac
Tuning in

3rd June I tried to watch the England football match which was on Channel 4HD. TV GO showed the Channel but failed to connect saying there was a WIFI problem even though all other channels connected without a problem.

ITV 4 (Not HD) does not appear in my list of available channels. This is a mystery to me. Can anyone help please.

4 REPLIES 4

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Can you view C4 via TVGo-now?

Does ITV4 show in your list of available channels, if you choose Settings (top-left cogwheel) > My channels. You can add to your list there, if it does.

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Don't know if I sent my reply to you japitts but thanks for replying to my earlier question.  I didn't understand or know what you meant by saying click on settings and the cog wheel  as I'm having difficulty in finding those on my Virgin TVgo app

japitts
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

All your replies to this thread are shown above.

I've put an arrow on the screenshot below, pointing out the settings cogwheel.

1000031619.jpg

I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge, I don't work for Virgin Media. Learn more

Have I helped? Click Mark as Helpful Answer or use Kudos to say thanks

Thanks for reaching out to us @Brainmac, and welcome back to our Community Forums!

Sorry to hear you weren't able to watch the England game on your TV Go account.

Can you please confirm if this channel is now available for you to watch or does this TV Go services still struggle to connect to it?

If this issue is ongoing, does this happen across multiple devices, or just the one you were using on Monday evening for the match?

Thanks,

David_Bn