cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to access Online Security settings

scott28tt
Joining in

I am unable to access Online Security settings in my account. I am the main account holder, logged in successfully, I can see other settings fine.

I tried via the website on my laptop, I also tried via the app on my phone - same error whichever way I try:

Screenshot 2023-12-08 at 10.26.32.png

No matter what I do I can't get to the page.

Please help.

27 REPLIES 27

scott28tt
Joining in

Well? Any news?

Hi scott28tt,

I've checked the IT ticket, and this is now showing as resolved if you can please check this?

Alex_Rm

scott28tt
Joining in

I wouldn’t have posted on this thread on Sunday if the matter was resolved.

The issue remains, please go back to whoever was looking into this and tell them, then get back to me once it really has been fixed.

This is crazy!

Hi scott28tt,

What happens when you try to change Online Security settings Via your Online Account?

Regards

Paul.

Paul, have you read any of my comments in this thread? Can you not see the screenshot I posted?

It's now been a MONTH and I still cannot access the settings.

scott28tt
Joining in

Wow, even raising a complaint doesn’t make you look at the actual problem and provide a relevant response.

Hi @scott28tt 

As soon as we have an update for you, we will let you know, rest assured!

Thanks for your continued patience.

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

scott28tt
Joining in

As it’s the start of a new week and it’s now been 1 month and 1 week since creating this post, let’s try again to see if anyone at VM is paying attention and able to get the issue resolved.

Please advise ASAP on the latest status.

I am being told by DM that I won’t hear anything til a particular member of staff comes back from holiday, which I find ridiculous.

I did receive an irrelevant response to the complaint that I raised, which I replied to the same day and have heard nothing back on that either.

I really don’t know what else to do. It’s a basic function I am trying to access. Maybe I should stop paying my bill til it’s resolved, then again you’d probably end up logging it as a missed payment.

Come on VM, it’s time to get this resolved.

scott28tt
Joining in

Still no action, still no complaint resolution, and now I have a fault meaning no service to my property, just to rub it in it’s billing day.

This experience just gets worse and worse.

It’s time to start acting, or I will be requesting for you to allow termination of my contract.

Hi scott28tt

Are you wanting to turn the web safe parental setting on? 

If so we can try and do that manually on our side for you while we await the IT ticket to be fixed. 

With regards to the service issues you are having, we are very sorry.

We can see you have an engineer visit booked for this already.

Please let us know if you would like us to try and put web safe on and we will send you a private message. 

Vikki - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide