cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stream box error

owenjay85
Joining in

Hi I’m getting an error when trying to get into the subscriptions app to add channels to my stream box, I’ve had the stream box now for around one month and still having issues with adding channels and no one seems to understand what I’m on about! Can someone help please

Thank you 

6 REPLIES 6

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi @owenjay85 

Have you tried adding the channels/subscriptions by logging into My Virgin Media?

There's online help for that /tv/streaming/journey 

There's also a video on the following page which shows how to add them via the TV app, and then from 1 minute 41 seconds it shows how to do it via My Virgin Media.

https://www.virginmedia.com/support/help/tv/streaming 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks
The do's and don'ts.
Keep the community welcoming for all. Please read the FAQ's
The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Hi, yep tried everything lol, but none work seen a lot of people with this error 

iXNine
Dialled in

Owenjay85, you'd need to tell us what the error message was – bit difficult otherwise. 'Tried everything' isn't going to help us at all. However, I'm guessing your account hasn't properly been linked to the puck, as in this thread.

Please see attached picture

IMG_1683.jpeg

Owenjay, that message means that your puck hasn't been correctly linked to your account – exactly the same issue I had. You will need to escalate it to the tier two tech team by explaining clearly what the problem is to the first tier helpline and make sure you get them to repeat back to you exactly what you've told them before hanging up – their note-taking is usually awful. Follow the advice in that thread I provided.

Hello owenjay85.

Thanks for your post. 
Sorry to hear about the issue with your stream box not allowing you to add subscriptions.
I can look into this for you. 
If you don't mind, I will need to send you a private message to pass security. 
If you can check the logo top right of your screen that would be great. 
Regards     
Gareth_L