cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paramount plus App not streaming

Buttshill
Tuning in

When I try to use the Paramount plus App on VM boxes, I can see the various films etc available, but I am not able to watch any programme. This is not the paramount plus option within Prime.

Any thoughts?

10 REPLIES 10

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey @Buttshill Thanks for reaching out to us on the Virgin Media forums, 👋🏼

I'm sorry to hear about the issues with the Paramount plus app you are experiencing.
May I ask if you've tried to reboot the entire setup and see if this resolved the issue? Sometimes it may be a connection blip which causes the issue.

Let us know.

Kind regards,
Ilyas.

Ilyas_Y
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Buttshill
Tuning in

Hi, yes I have rebooted everything no change - VM technician who attended could not assist either.

Thanks for the update. May i ask what does occur when attempting to watch a movie on the app, do you get error codes or messages, does it even load, is it a blank screen with or without sound?

Please let me know.

Sabrina

Hi, I can see the menus but when I select an option to watch, I just get the spinning buffer circle 

Thank you for getting back to us! 
Sorry to hear the issue is still ongoing following rebooting things. 

Can you just let us know if you have also tried the following;

• Bypassing any receivers or stereo equipment by connecting your device directly to the TV
  • Connecting the TV box to a different HDMI Port - a HDMI port that supports HDCP 2.2 is required. If you are unsure which HDMI port this on the back of the TV try all the ports one-by-one
  • Reversing the ends of the HDMI or trying a new one

Please let us know how you get on with this! We can then offer further support if needed. Thanks for your patience in the meantime! 🌞

Molly

I will try those over the next few days. BUT if Prime, Netflix, Disney+, YouTube and Paramount (within Prime) works what are you expecting these changes to prove?

Paramount+ still not working.

Joseph_B
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hey @Buttshill,

Sorry to hear this, can you confirm for us that you have tried the above checks that we have outlined to see if this helps process this into working for you?

Joe

Buttshill
Tuning in

hi Yes - I have tried all the checks above and no resolution.