cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t add/manage Stream Subscriptions

amcnet
Joining in

On our two month old Stream box/puck, Any time I go to subscriptions I get “Oops there’s been a technical glitch, please try again later’, it worked when we first had the box installed and that allowed us to sign up for the entertainment subscription, however soon after that it started with the error. I presumed it was due to billing not being established or first month registration issue but were 3months in now and it’s not resolved itself, I have carried out a full reset (loosing all logins for all services in doing so) , it would be good if VM can sort this out, the service was so promising to start with but this is ruining it. 

The error I get is, TS2/1/2/ERR_400/302/400 with a url to go to which also fails ‘virgin media.com/manage-stream’

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

amcnet
Joining in

Just following up on this, I spent some time talking to an agent on chat who took time to review my account and informed me there was an issue that would be resolved in 24hrs, in fairness I just did not believe it would be fixed but it was working by the evening and is still working. Fair enough - thanks VM.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

2 REPLIES 2

amcnet
Joining in

Just following up on this, I spent some time talking to an agent on chat who took time to review my account and informed me there was an issue that would be resolved in 24hrs, in fairness I just did not believe it would be fixed but it was working by the evening and is still working. Fair enough - thanks VM.

Thanks for your post on our Community Forums @amcnet, and a very warm welcome to you!

Sorry to hear of the issues experienced on the Stream box, but of course pleased to hear that this has since been resolved.

Do feel free to come back to us, if you experience any further issues with the services and we'll be on hand to assist you where possible.

Thanks,

David_Bn