cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cruel business contract

Yomibernard
Joining in

Dear Virgin Media Customer Support,

I am writing to express my deep frustration and dissatisfaction with the Virgin broadband service that I signed up for in April 2024. Since the day I started using your service, I have never experienced a single day of reliable internet connection. This has caused significant disruptions to my daily life, including a particularly distressing incident where I had a critical online interview that was ruined due to your network’s poor performance.

On multiple occasions, I have been forced to rely on my 3 mobile hotspot to complete tasks that your broadband should be handling. It is unacceptable that despite paying my monthly bills on time, I am receiving such a terrible service that is far below the standard I was promised.

I have contacted your customer support team more than four times to report these issues. Each time, I was reassured that the problem would be resolved, or someone will reach out to me, yet no improvement has been made. I feel that my concerns have been ignored, and I am now at the end of my patience, I think way forward should be reporting to any regulating authorities, this is pure fraud where I pay a whopping £28 monthly for nothing

I migrated to Virgin from TalkTalk where I paid £36 for early termination of contract, where I had an excellent experience, purely based on referrals and family influence I moved to virgin. Unfortunately, I regret this decision, as the service I am currently receiving is subpar, to say the least.

I am requesting immediate action to resolve these ongoing issues. If the service does not improve promptly, I will have no choice but to consider terminating my contract and seeking compensation for the months of unreliable service that I have endured.

Please treat this matter with the urgency it deserves and provide a solution at the earliest convenience. I expect a prompt response outlining the steps you will take to rectify this situation.

Thank you for your immediate attention to this matter.

Sincerely,

3 REPLIES 3

newapollo
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

Hi Yomibernard 

Your thread heading mentions a cruel business contract. 

Do you have a business service or a residential service with VM? 

These forums are for domestic customers, however if your account is with VM Business then yuo will need to contact them as they aren't affiliated with these forums, and furthermore the VM staff on these forums don't have access to the business systems.

The knowledgable users on this forum may be able to help with your connection issues if you can provide a few more details as to what the problems are.

Are you suffering from complete loss of service, intermittent connections, slow connections?  Are these issues occuring on wired or wireless connections?  Are you using a third party router or hub?

If you are a business customer then there should be a live messenger chat function for VM Business on the following page

https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help-and-advice/ 

There's also a freephone number 0800 052 0800 or text support on 07480 639 012

Additionally there's an online Contact Form

https://www.virginmediabusiness.co.uk/help/s/contactus-form 

Dave
I don't work for Virgin Media.
I'm a Very Insightful Person, I'm here to share knowledge.
Problem solved? Click to mark as a Helpful Answer, or use Kudos to say thanks

The Service you do for others is the rent you pay for your room here on Earth - Muhammad Ali

Alex_RM
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi Yomibernard,

Thanks for posting and welcome to our community  😊

Sorry to hear you're having some connection issues, Is the problem on both a wired and wireless connection? Can you confirm if you've reset your hub?

Alex_Rm

vmrunreliable
Superfast

It seems a bit unlikely that anybody would refer you to virgin media unless they really didn't like you. Even then, that is cruel.