cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ntl email Hacked

Keith36
Joining in

Hi, like many others on this forum my old NTL email has been hacked and I'm receiving the usual threats and demands for money. Could anyone help with closing down this account as I'm no longer a virgin media customer and cannot access my settings.

Thanks, Keith.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Keith36 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your email has been compromised. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can assist inc losing this down for you. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our FAQ

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Keith36 👋

Thanks for posting, and welcome to the Forums.

I'm sorry to hear your email has been compromised. I'm going to send you a private message, so we can assist inc losing this down for you. Please look out for my message in the top-right, white envelope or by tapping your profile picture then "Messages".

Thanks,

Reece - Forum Team

Reece_MH
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi Keith36 👋

Thanks for your quick response to my private messages. I'm glad we have been able to get this issue resolved for you. If you do need anything else, or have any other queries, please do not hesitate to let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you further.

Have a great rest of your weekend,

Reece - Forum Team

Thanks again for your help with my hacked ntl account, I have two other ntl email addresses which I would like to close down.

These have not been hacked as far as I am aware, but as I cannot access them to change the passwords I think it would be a good idea to retire them. Would you be able to help with these?

Regards ,Keith.

Hi @Keith36 👋

Thanks for reaching back out to us, we can certainly assist you with your email issue. As before, we would need to bring you in for a  private message. Please look out for the envelope on the top right of your web browser or if you are using a mobile device, it will be located under your profile icon.

Thanks.

Sabrina