cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unserviceable but neighbour is serviceable

jaydipdmehta
Joining in

Virgin online checker shows that a property is unserviceable, whereas neighbour few feet away is serviceable. This is probably to do with Virgin postcode and property database update than real issue. Can someone look into this and confirm property can get Virgin broadband? Can provide property and neighbour details as private message.

3 REPLIES 3

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @jaydipdmehta 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so sorry to hear that we are not yet able to offer service to your address, I would be more than happy to submit a form to have the teams take a look into this and see if it is possible to cable you. 

I will pop you a PM across now, please keep an eye out for the envelope at the top of your screen alerting you to a new message.

TopicKing
Joining in

hey Jaydipmehta,
have you been able to get your property serviced yet?
im having the same issue unfortunately.
please do ping me back if you can, would love to here how this was solved.
many thanks,

Hi TopicKing 👋 Welcome back to the community! Thanks for joining this thread. 

Sorry to hear you are also interested in getting services at a property that is currently non-serviced. We'd need to send you a PM to confirm a few details and arrange contact back from the team to see if it's possible to help you get services. I will do this for you now - you can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 Thank you for your patience whilst the team get back in touch with an update! 

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly