Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Relocate hub

Joining in

I have been in my home a few years now and have decided the living room configuration doesn’t quite meet our needs. I am hoping to move the router to the alternative side of the room. Does anyone have a means of contacting virgin for a engineer visit


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a charge of £25. 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @nicmarley12 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome back to the community forums, its great to have you here.

I would be more than happy to look into this with you via a private message, as our community member Tudor has stated there is a £25 call out charge for this. If you are happy with this then please do let us know and we will pop you a PM.

Hi Ashleigh, thank you for your reply. I am happy with the fee could you please message me to arrange 



Hi nicmarley12,

So we can arrange a technician please look out for the white envelope to join a private chat.