Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moving entry point into house

Joining in

I need to get the entry point for the cable moved to accommodate my flooring and skirting board being raised. I've tried to phone but it's impossible to figure out which numbers will take me to the right person, and most of them suddenly end with a text being sent with an irrelevant link in it. 


Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you


Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

There will be a non-fault call out fee of £25. 

The primary place to report faults or for service requests is Customer Services on 0345 454 1111/150 if you have a VM landline or wait two or three days for a VM staff member to get to your post.

There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Forum Team
Forum Team

Hey leuan192, thank you for reaching out and a warm welcome to the community, we can of course help with this.

There would be a one charge of £25, I will send you a DM now 🙂


Matt - Forum Team

New around here?