cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation appointment text..

pcdoc69
Joining in

Hi All.

I received a text this morning 08:04, about my isntallation appontment Monday 20th Nov. Had my correct address and postcode. It asked for me to text either KEEP to confirm or CHANGE to reschedule. I replied with KEEP, but being a suspicious type I was wondering if this is a proper text or not before I block it. I have looked at "who called me" and it looks possibly iffy.

3 REPLIES 3

Adri_G
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi, pcfoc69.
Thanks for taking the time to post on our help forums about this matter, we'd be eager to best advise on this.

From what we know in general, we do send you SMS notifications if you've opted for those, to confirm an install appointment as well as emails to your contact email registered with us - whether you receive only text messages, email confirmations or both would depend on your contact preferences.

If you want to share the actual number you've received this message from we'll be happy to check and let you know whether this is one of our contact numbers used for this purpose. 
Also, to advise on this too, if you just replied with KEEP you haven't really done anything to share personal info or data which could pose a threat to your account security or similar so no need to be worried even if this was a scam.

Let us know more on the above and we're eager to assist with any more concerns you may have.
Regards,

Adri
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

pcdoc69
Joining in

Hi Adri

The number was 07828 563699

Thanks pcdoc69,

We'll investigate the number.

Alex_Rm