cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Block Paved Drive

Johnrigby4
Tuning in

I will be moving house soon in the new year and the property has a full width block paved frontage with no grass/soil.

What will I have to do to transfer my services to the new property ?

Dig up the drive ??? Hope not

Would appreciate some advice in advance please 😉👍

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have seen other posts saying VM installers will not lift block paving. You will have to wait until after the holiday period for a response from a VM staff member.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

5 REPLIES 5

Tudor
Very Insightful Person
Very Insightful Person

I have seen other posts saying VM installers will not lift block paving. You will have to wait until after the holiday period for a response from a VM staff member.

Tudor
There are 10 types of people: those who understand binary and those who don't and F people out of 10 who do not understand hexadecimal c1a2a285948293859940d9a49385a2

Johnrigby4
Tuning in

Is there anyone from Virgin media that can help me please ?//

Kain_W
Forum Team (Retired)
Forum Team (Retired)

Hi there Johnrigby4

Thanks for your post and welcome back to the community.

Sincere apologies for any issues faced, so we can investigate the situation please expect a PM from myself.

The message will appear within the envelope icon.

Regards,

Kain

Johnrigby4
Tuning in

After several pm’s asking for account information I’m still not any further with this query since 2 weeks ago 😤

You are expecting a definite answer from a VM forum team member (ie a VM employee), yes? Alas, won't ever, ever happen. Because, they simply don't know, and neither can they possibly get an answer, which explains why every single VM employee has looked at this thread and backed away, leaving it for someone else.

All VM installations are carried out by third party contractors, I promise you that none of them are going to take on the task of lifting  block paving and reinstating it afterward, your job has been kicked, and massively kicked into the long grass, to be done when and off any of them can be bothered to do it!

So, work on the basis of you aren't getting VM services anytime soon, what alternative suppliers do you have?