cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

white pod not pairing

simon1050
Joining in

After a month of interrupted wifi and internet, we finally have had an engineer out to sort out external cabling and he also supplied a new hub 5 (after 1st replacement hub didnt work properly either) Our problem is now the white pod will not pair, just flashes white.  After contacting customer service (who are basically useless) pushing wps button etc we are no further down the line, any help from you guys would be much appreciated, thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

carl_pearce
Community elder

VM need to ensure your new HUB is associated to your account, and the old one is removed, so the pod will pair correctly.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

carl_pearce
Community elder

VM need to ensure your new HUB is associated to your account, and the old one is removed, so the pod will pair correctly.

Kath_F
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi simon1050, 

Thanks for taking the time to contact us via the Community. It's lovely having you on board with us in the Forums.

We're sorry to hear you're having an issue with your WiFi pod. This is something we can certainly check for you but in order to do that I will need to confirm some information with you to pass security. 

I have sent you a direct message to allow us to do this with you in a private space. If you are using a PC/Laptop then you can just click on the little ✉ at the top right-hand side of the page to access your inbox. If you are on a mobile/tablet device then instead click on the little circle icon in the top right then select 'Messages'. 😊

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Hi Thanks for your reply, we are now in the middle of changing our package so will give VM a few days  to sort it out

Hi simon1050,

Thanks for coming back and updating me via private message too. 

It's a pretty simple thing to get done and takes less than 2 minutes this side but there are some teams who won't have access to the system. If once the package change is done, you're still having issues, pop back to me via private message with the information I asked for and I can get that sorted right away for you 😊

Many thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs