cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods order

tjbuk-vm
Tuning in

Hi, I ordered WiFi Pods by calling 150 a few days ago and was expecting some kind of email confirmation by now. Is someone from VM here who is able to check the order at all?  Tim

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Thanks for coming back to us tjbuk-vm and I'm glad that you have been able to get this sorted.

Please let us know how it goes, once you get your pod.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

26 REPLIES 26

tjbuk-vm
Tuning in

Still no email confirmation and nothing new showing on my package section of VM website. Can someone poke the ordering bear for me please?

tjbuk-vm
Tuning in

Nothing from VM via email or text regarding my pods order and nothing from any of the VM forum members either. Can I message them direct?

tjbuk-vm
Tuning in

Think I'm sorted now. Used the VM chat function on the support pages and finally got to a human.

Thanks for coming back to us tjbuk-vm and I'm glad that you have been able to get this sorted.

Please let us know how it goes, once you get your pod.

Kind Regards,

Steven_L

Can please check they are sending 3 pods as agreed with the original operator I spoke to on 150 due to the problems with signal in all 3 rooms in my 2 storey extension?

Don't to have the hassle of having to get extra after the event.

Thanks

Whatever you may have been told, you will absolutely not get three pods at once, it simply, isn’t the way they work. They send the first based on either calling in or via the Connect app without too much hassle. I believe that subsequent pods require more authorisation and a mandatory tech visit for the third one.

Hey tjbuk-vm,

Welcome back to the community and thanks for taking the time to post.
I would be happy to take a further look into this for you but first I would need to confirm a few details via private message, please look out for my message and we can get started.
Kind Regards,
Steven_L

Cyanetta
Tuning in

Hi, I am also having problems ordering a pod. I started a topic but no one has responded. I have pasted my posts below, can anyone help? 

I need to order a pod. I have done the test on VM connect and have poor wifi in part of our house, but no option on app to order a pod (I have followed previously posted instructions but the option to order just isn't there). I called Virgin and they informed I was eligible for a pod as a Volt customer but they needed to put me through to another team to order this. I was then put on hold to wait for this other team but after 45 minutes of listening to the same music over and over there was no answer, not even any reassurance that I was still on hold and that someone would answer eventually. How on earth do you get hold of one of these pods? It seems lots of people have the same issues.

Post 2:

Can anyone help me with this? I have just called Virgin again to finish the process started two days ago and order a pod. I explained all the above and the person I spoke to this time insisted on starting the whole process from scratch and came to the conclusion that my I need to monitor my connection and he could not order a pod for me. I explained that the connection to the rooms concerned has always been bad over several years and "monitoring" it is not going to improve the situation. I also explained that I had already been told I could have a pod and asked what had changed. He couldn't really answer me and we just went round in circles. He said the only way to order a pod is via the Connect App, but I had already explained to him that I had tried that and I don't receive an option to order a pod despite the app detecting a poor signal. Please help, this is all very frustrating. It is like Virgin don't want customers to have the wifi they are paying for!

Did you ever resolve this?

I'm having the exact same issue, starting to get a bit fed up with Virgin less than 4 days in.