cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi Pods - issues

vbcustomer
On our wavelength

Hello,

I have had the Virgin Media's white WiFi Pods but I was recently upgraded to the black Wifi Pods.

I plugged out the white WiFi Pods, plugged the black WiFi pods in but the Virgin Media Connect App could not find them to install

Further more, the Virgin Media Connect App cannot suddenly find my router either?

I have reset the pods, reset the router, rebooted, spoke to Virgin Media WhatsApp Support (which wasn't great).

Can someone please help me?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vbcustomer 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your your Wi-Fi Pod's following the recent change!

It may be that we need to ensure the new pod's and hub are provisioned correctly. (This can cause issues with using the Connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp otherwise!) I will send you a PM to confirm a few details to offer further support. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Wishing you all the best. 🌞

Molly

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi vbcustomer 👋 welcome back to the community! Thank you for posting. 

Sorry to hear about these issues with your your Wi-Fi Pod's following the recent change!

It may be that we need to ensure the new pod's and hub are provisioned correctly. (This can cause issues with using the Connect app 👉 https://virg.in/connectapp otherwise!) I will send you a PM to confirm a few details to offer further support. You can find the PM in the top right corner of the page in your Inbox. 📩 We can then return to this public thread with another update when possible. Thank you for your patience in the meantime!

Molly

Thank you Molly - I have sent a response to you via PM.

I agree, I think the new pod's have not been correctly provisioned. 

I have two white WiFi Pods and two black WiFi Pods in total - I just want the two black WiFi Pods to work, please 🙂

Molly has now resolved my issues - many thanks 🙂

Molly_T
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi All! 👋 Just returning to this public thread to keep things updated. 

Thanks to vbcustomer for PMing with me! 

We were able to confirm all the details needed to ensure the account was set up correctly, that the Wi-Fi POD's and hub were correctly provisioned. I then also advised a full re-set on the hub, ensuring it cleared any issues and returned to original settings so the POD's with issues could be paired. This has done the trick!

Really pleased to see things resolved. If you do need further support please do pop back to community and we will be happy to help. 

Molly