cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi pod ordering help

acky2k3
Joining in

Hopefully someone on here will be able to assist me in ordering a WIFI Pod.

I have Gig1 fibre package and have run a speed test at home and got 28Mbps.   On contacting VM they agreed to dispatch a pod and even opened a complaint as their system wouldn't allow ordering at the time.   Weeks later, I still haven't received anything.   On contacting VM again, they are refusing to dispatch another pod or even to raise another complaint - basically insisting I go through the entire investigation process again, which I can't do as not at home currently due to working away.

Unable to order via the app as simply doesn't work and going round in circles on the phone.  A simple check of my account should show that it has been agreed to dispatch a pod, so why can't a new one be sent out ?

Thank you

1 REPLY 1

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi @acky2k3 

Welcome to the community forums

Sorry to hear that you've not received a pod that was advised was being sent. 

The team would need to run the checks again through the process to be able to order a pod if there was a reason or cause that the originally pod was not sent. There should be notes on the account to advise this. 

We will be more than happy to assist here on the community forums to run these checks again to see if the pods are still required or would help resolve connection/speed concerns you're currently experiencing. Please let us know when you're back at home and available to run the checks and we can get the ball moving again on this. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley