cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Virgin media connect app

wld
Joining in

I'm having a very similar problem. 

It started with a WiFI pod not connecting with the App and several unsuccessful attempts at reinstalling using various locations.

Next tried rebooting Hub 4, now the Hub and Pod both are not visible to the App yet I am reporting this through a wireless connection through said Hub.

I have tried reinstalling the Connect App and it is now saying it cannot find the Hub, yet the phone is connecting wirelessly through said Hub.

I welcome any advice on how to proceed.

Best Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Client62
Legend

If you also find the Hub 4 menu at http://192.168.0.1/  fails to work after the Hub Password is entered, the only option is to press RESET for 60 seconds and then leave the Hub 4 powered on the revert to the shipping condition.

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

4 REPLIES 4

Client62
Legend

If you also find the Hub 4 menu at http://192.168.0.1/  fails to work after the Hub Password is entered, the only option is to press RESET for 60 seconds and then leave the Hub 4 powered on the revert to the shipping condition.

wld
Joining in

This allowed me to access the hub directly, the hub test showed all green, so was very useful. However, the Connect App still says the Hub and Pod are 'not found'.

wld
Joining in

Had to reboot Hub 4 again to get access to Network Diagnostics Tool and everything is green apart from slow connections to devices.

Rebooted my phone for the VM Connect App and it still only showing 2 devices, the Hub 4 and the WiFi Pod, both with the orange exclamation point and @Hun not found.'

I am again seeking advice as I have gone through this community page for related topics and have not found any success. If possible would VM please check the connection from their end and see if they can connect to the Pod at least.

I will state the Hub appears to be working fine, the whole problem started with a printer not connecting to the network and it showing an error on the Connect App. After rebooting the Pod several times in different locations the Connect App no longer connects.

Hi wld,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the community.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issue with your hub connecting to the WiFi pods. 

We can certainly look into this for you. I will private message you so we can look into this. 

^Martin