cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to leave positive feedback for technican

Lis2603
Joining in

Hi, 

Yesterday I had a lovely technician come out by the name of Jack, ID-81049 and I have not been able to leave a positive review for this young man. He was very kind to myself and my 2 year old and had a good conversation with myself while he was doing the work, he got the work done instantly with no recurring issues what so ever. I would like to thank him for his politeness and for the company while doing his work. A reward is well deserved!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lis2603 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so glad to hear our engineer was able to resolve the issue and was friendly and helpful! I'd be happy to pass your feedback on internally so that the engineer can get the credit they deserve.

Thank you again for posting and I'll pass this on now. 

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

1 REPLY 1

Ashleigh_C
Forum Team
Forum Team

Hi there @Lis2603 

Thank you so much for your post and welcome to the community forums, it's great to have you here. 

I am so glad to hear our engineer was able to resolve the issue and was friendly and helpful! I'd be happy to pass your feedback on internally so that the engineer can get the credit they deserve.

Thank you again for posting and I'll pass this on now.