cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Superpod Order

jc001g6101
Tuning in

I have had issues with an intermittent WiFi signal. A tech came out and recommended ordering Superpod. Since the 30th April, I have been trying to order one and keep getting told it will be 2 weeks for an order to be issued. 

Does anyone know if this is true.

Thanks

8 REPLIES 8

Client62
Legend

VM Pods address Wi-Fi coverage, they will not fix a intermittent Wi-Fi signal fault.

Had a tech out and he recommended getting one. Thanks for answering 

Hi @jc001g6101,

Thank you for your posts and welcome back to our community forums. We're here to help.

I'm sorry to hear that you've had some Wi-Fi related issues recently. Are these ongoing today? Have you reached out to the team at all since your posts to discuss potentially ordering a Wi-Fi Pod?

Thanks,

Zach - Forum Team
New around here? To find out more about the Community Forums, take a look at our FAQs!

Hi Zach, where do you want me to begin. I had a tech out in April, he gave a WhatsApp number to contact VM for a super pod, so since the 30th April, despite many promises over the last month, it hasn’t turned up. So I was assured last week,(Wed) that I should hear something within 3 to 5 working days of a super pod being issued (a priority order and a credit would be done for me) and you will be surprised to know, one hasn’t been issued and so I am cancelling my direct debit and closing my account down. I am tired being lied to constantly. A compliant been raised for me 3 weeks ago, but heard nothing. So I have had enough. Contacted yourselves on this forum and you kindly responded but a bit late.

jpeg1
Alessandro Volta

I understand your justified pain, but please don't just cancel your DD. VM will cause you even more grief. 

- jpeg1
My name is NOT Alessandro. That's just a tag Virginmedia sticks on some contributors. Please ignore it.

Thanks for your advice, but I am tired of being messed about, quite happy to see them in court and will highlight to all the papers, if they are interested. 

I'm going to pop you a PM to assist further. 

Thanks

Ayisha_B
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs

Carley_S
Forum Team
Forum Team

Thank you for joining us on private message @jc001g6101 

Sorry that we've not been able to fully resolve your issue today. 

We'll need to send an engineer to assist further with the power level issues identified on the systems at our side which could be the cause of your intermittency concerns. 

If you change your mind and would like an engineer to investigate this, please do let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist you further here. 

Here to help 🙂
Virgin Media Forums Agent
Carley