cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hub not found in Connect app

RichardDBlake
Tuning in

I am trying to resolve wifi issues using the VM Connect app but it showing ‘Hub not Found’. I have tried rebooting the Hub, deleting the app and reinstalling it after rebooting my phone but no luck. 

what can i do to resolve this?

thanks, Richard

3 REPLIES 3

Client62
Legend

Franky the VM Connect app is the cause of many more issues than it resolves.

To mange the Hub ALL VPNs must be first disabled, including Apple Private Browsing / Private Relay.

Using a laptop + network cable to the VM Hub, login to the Hub menu at http://192.168.0.1/

Hi

I'm aware of the limitations of the VM Connect app. It's not the best but to check issues with the WiFi, especially with the VM wifi pods, it's all there is. 

Logging into the hub lets me make changes to the WiFi settings but can't give me the info I need to resolve the wider issues I am having. Such as confirming which pods are working.

Richard

Hi RichardDBlake,

Thanks for coming back here. 

I've just replied to your thread here: Hub not found in Connect app

Please make sure you are only posting once about your issue. If you need to update the thread then just reply to your original thread rather than creating a new one. We understand it's frustrating when something's not right however posting more than once about the same fault makes the boards look busier than what they actually are. It also means we could take longer to reply due to needing to sift through duplicate posts.

Have a look at my reply on the other thread and stick with that one so we keep all the information in one place. 

Thanks, 

Kath_F
Forum Team

New around here? Check out the do's and don'ts, in our Community FAQs